Few other work sites present the challenges of educational facilities. Busy classrooms, commons, dorms, and restrooms can’t be out of service, making school painting a challenge at times. Sports facilities need to be available on or off season. Laboratories and libraries require great care and attention to detail. Teachers and staff typically won’t stand by quietly when distraction and disruption occur.
When you choose your at nationally known commercial painting company like us, you’ll come to understand that this is a different kind of painting company. We are a company that knows after-hours, weekend, summer and holiday periods are often the only times when full-scale painting can take place at a school or college. We are a company that schedules painting so that staff, students and administrators are completely satisfied and thoroughly impressed with our school painting and customer service standards.
We are uniquely suited to paint for schools, universities and related scholastic, residence and sports facilities, we are nationally staffed with people highly proficient in scoping and bidding projects. With crews that are scalable to meet your needs for quick, quiet, totally unobtrusive property painting – inside and outside.
Our outstanding project management and customer communications set the standard by which all painting services are measured. We offer interior and exterior school painting as well as a wide variety of other services, including:
- Full exterior painting – all substrates including wood, stucco, vinyl and aluminum, block and cement board
- Interior hallway and classroom painting, gymnasiums, ductwork, decks, ceilings
- Wood replacement and light carpentry
- Painting vertical structures and handling every aspect of difficult-access projects
- Application of high-durability coatings for floors, lockers,bathroom partitions, stadium seating, any areas requiring long-term painting solutions
- Repairing and replacing siding, including wood, metalwork,stucco, and EIFS – as well as interior drywall, plaster and woodwork – making sure surfaces are in good condition and ready to accept paint
- Façade sealant replacement
- Grout and seal crack repairs, tile replacement
- Installation of vinyl wall covering